In 2014 my resolutions are:
1. To get my group of mommy friend to AGREE what to pay the sitter and how much the Tooth Fairy brings! Are you serious with the $20 for a tooth?!? Really?
2. To teach my husband that just because there is still a full Kleenex box on the toilet tank it does NOT mean that the empty toilet paper roll doesn’t need to he changed!
3. To endure (and maybe even try to enjoy) the endless performances, plays, stories, songs and videos that my children create EVERY DAY – requiring me to sit still with absolutely no distractions or other focus.
4. To overcome my son’s epic pickiness by whatever means necessary (including, but not limited to threats & bribes).
5. To nap more
6. To just smile when my mother says things like- “Is that how you like your hair? All uncurled and hanging there like that”? and know that soon enough I will be – Just. Like. Her.
7. To start a petition to mainstream “Movember” for moms- “No, Honey- I still haven’t shaved my legs. It’s MOVEMBER”!
8. To snuggle, cuddle, tickle, kiss, hug and love all over my precious kids who will only be 7 and 10 once!
9. Learn to play the cowbell like a pro.
10. To publish this damn book so that I can buy more shoes (and maybe even a car that doesn’t smell like a lost string cheese!).