Happy 40th birthday to me!
Here is my birthday wish list:
1. To pee less like a Rainbird sprinkler and more in a straight line like I did before kids
2. To be able to do the inverted pose with my feet above my head in Pilates class without the fear of making inappropriate noises in the (very quiet) Pilates studio
3. To eat something other than celery and plankton without it forever remaining on my hips
4. To look cute in shorts and wedges (like Chrissy Snow from Three’s Company- except WITH a bra and without the side pony)
5. To get a full night’s sleep- without always having to calculate in my head how much sleep I can still get if I can just fall back asleep
6. To finally learn the correct song lyrics to Blinded by the Light (Manfred Mann)
Though, “Blinded by the light. Stepped up like a douche, another rumor in the night” makes so much more sense than whatever the real lyrics are
7. To go back in time and come up with more clever bad-word initials when I got my name on the leader board playing Ms. Pac Man
8. For tube tops to look less like belts on me. Because, if you know anything about me it’s that I wear a lot of tube tops!
9. To be able to fall asleep on one cheek without having the wrinkly sheets imprint on my face for the rest of the day
10. World peace